Oliver Fankhauser’s practice covers a variety of transactional matters, including capital markets transactions, the representation of special committees of boards of directors, mergers and acquisitions and SEC reporting.
Oliver has experience representing clients in a variety of U.S. capital markets transactions, such as follow-on offerings, at-the-market (ATM) offerings, private placements of equity securities and public debt offerings.
His clients include master limited partnerships, corporations and other public and private entities, including investment banks and companies involved in all areas of the energy and natural resource industries, electricity transmission, shipping and telecommunications.
- Representation of Hilcorp Energy I, L.P., an independent oil and natural gas company, in its $600 million Rule 144A offering of 6.25% Senior Notes due 2028 (October 2018)
- Representation of the sellers in connection with the sale of their respective equity interests in certain midstream joint venture companies to an NYSE-listed midstream company for approximately $470 million (October 2018)
- Representation of the underwriters in connection with an offering by CAI International, Inc. of its 8.50% Series B Fixed-to-Floating Rate Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Stock (August 2018)
- Representation of the U.K. and U.S. subsidiaries of an Indian parent company in connection with the sale of the subsidiaries to a U.S. portfolio company (June 2018)
- Represented the underwriters in connection with an $93.389 million offering by Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. of its common stock (April 2018)
- Represented the underwriters in an offering by Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP of 2,000,000 of its Series C Floating-to-Fixed Rate Cumulative Perpetual Redeemable Convertible Preferred Units (April 2018)
- Represented Just Energy (U.S. Corp.) and its Canadian parent company, Just Energy Group Inc., a dual-listed (NYSE/TSX) retail energy provider, in the acquisition of EdgePower Inc. (March 2018)
- Represented the Conflicts Committee of the Board of Directors of MPLX LP in connection with Marathon Petroleum Corp.’s dropdown of refining logistics assets and fuels distribution services to MPLX LP (February 2018)
- Represented the Conflicts Committee of the Board of Directors of MPLX LP in connection with Marathon Petroleum Corp.’s exchange of its 2% economic general partner interests in, and incentive distribution rights of, MPLX LP for 275 million newly issued MPLX LP common units (February 2018)
- Represented B. Riley FBR as the sole sales agent in connection with Höegh LNG Partners LP’s commencement of a $120 million at-the-market offering of common units and Series A Preferred Units (January 2018)
- Represented FourPoint Energy, LLC in a $525 million equity capital raise from Quantum Energy Partners in connection with its acquisition of certain strategic upstream and midstream assets in the Anadarko Basin (December 2017)
- Represented BofA Merrill Lynch and Barclays as lead placement agents in connection with Black Stone Minerals, L.P.’s private placement of $300 million of Series B Cumulative Convertible Preferred Units to an affiliate of The Carlyle Group (November 2017)
- Represented the underwriters in an offering by Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. of $500 million aggregate principal amount of 4.200% Senior Notes due 2047 (October 2017)
- JD, University of Houston Law Center, cum laude, Managing Editor, Houston Business & Tax Law Journal, 2017
- BSBA, Accounting, West Virginia University, magna cum laude, 2014
- BSBA, Finance, West Virginia University, magna cum laude, 2014
Rate : $$$