Olivia Chung assists private fund sponsors on matters involving the formation, structuring and ongoing operation of domestic and offshore private equity funds and hedge funds, as well as managed accounts and customized investment solutions. She represents some of the world’s most prominent private equity, hedge fund and fund of funds sponsors.
Olivia also represents institutional investors acquiring and selling investments in private funds and establishing co-investment arrangements.Olivia has extensive experience in drafting a wide range of bespoke fund fee structures and can advise on the costs and benefits of the available options, giving managers the ability to attract and retain investors. She also ensures that her clients are fully compliant with evolving regulatory schemes.
Olivia assists alternative investment fund sponsors and investors with:
- Fund formation
- Regulatory compliance for investment advisers
- Complex fund restructurings
- Co-investment arrangements
- Managed accounts
- LP-side fund reviews and negotiations
- Strategic investments
- Seed investments.
- Represents prominent alternative investment managers and institutional investors.
- Focuses on private investment fund matters.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 2008
- B.A., Duke University, 2004
- New York
Rate : $$$