Olivia D. Liggio joined Liggio Law in 2016. Prior to joining Liggio Law, Ms. Liggio was an associate at a top personal injury firm where she concentrated her practice on civil litigation including nursing home negligence, automobile negligence, products liability, and medical malpractice.
Ms. Liggio also served as a judicial extern for Florida Supreme Court Justice Barbara J. Pariente, where she prepared materials for the Informed Voters Project, analyzed jurisdiction for appeals from pro se defendants, criminal case state prosecutors and civil suit plaintiffs, and researched and wrote confidential legal memoranda.
Ms. Liggio is passionate about the Informed Voters Project and maintains a commitment to promoting basic civic education across the state.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships:
- Florida Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Justice Association
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers
- Florida Justice Association
- American Association for Justice
- J.D., cum laude, University of Florida Levin College of Law, 2014
- B.A., Religious Studies, Bates College, 2009
Rate : $$$