The Omni Legal Group was founded in Los Angeles, California by Omid Khalifeh. Mr. Khalifeh is a published attorney who has experience dealing with a wide variety of intellectual property issues.
Omid has worked on matters for Fortune 500 companies and represents clients in disputes involving copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and cyberlaw disputes.
Mr. Khalifeh received his Bachelors of Science in Neuroscience from the University of California, Los Angeles and his Juris Doctorate from the Chapman University School of Law where he was awarded a full tuition scholarship to attend.
He is the author of The Gene Wars: Science, the Law and the Human Genome (Loyola Law Review) and has been invited to speak at conferences across the country about changes in intellectual property law.
Admitted to Practice:
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- All California state courts.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- Orange County Patent Law Association (OCPLA)
- Los Angeles Intellectual Property Law Association (LAIPLA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
Rate : $$$$