Ormonde B. Landry attorney in the Firm’s Memphis office, focuses her practice primarily on medical malpractice litigation and other types of health care litigation matters. Ms. Landry devotes a significant portion of her practice to health care litigation and medical malpractice matters in both federal and state court in Tennessee and Mississippi.
She also handles general business litigation and commercial litigation matters. She routinely assists with and handles all pre-trial litigation phases, including discovery, dispositive motions, pre-trial motions and mediation efforts. Ms. Landry also assists with trial preparation and trial practice.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2007, magna cum laude
- College of William and Mary, Bachelor of Arts, English; 2000
- Tennessee, 2007
- Mississippi, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Mississippi
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Obtained jury verdict for a defendant hospital in a case involving a patient who suffered extensive injuries associated with a bowel perforation.
- Obtained favorable mediation results for a defendant hospital in a wound case.
- Successfully argued for summary judgment in a premises liability action for a Mississippi casino
- Obtained favorable mediation results for a physician in a medical malpractice action.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American Health Lawyers Association
- Member – American, Mississippi, Tennessee and Memphis Bar Associations
- Member – Association of Women Attorneys
- Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association Reginald Gray Award (2005)
- Officer/Board Member – Susan G. Komen® Memphis-MidSouth
- Volunteer – Memphis Area Legal Services
- Volunteer – Tennessee Free Legal Answers (TFLA), online legal assistance program
Rate : $$$$