Osborne Mills has broad experience in all aspects of corporate and real estate lending, loan workouts, debtor-creditor issues and real estate law. He has extensive experience in representing a variety of financial institutions and borrowers in both syndicated and bilateral credit facilities and mortgage loans, asset-based and other secured and unsecured loan transactions, hospitality loan facilities, complex debt and mortgage financings, loan restructurings, workouts, mezzanine debt transactions, venture capital transactions and bankruptcy proceedings, as well as representing purchasers, sellers, lessors and lessees in multifamily, commercial and industrial real estate transactions.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association’s Corporation, Banking and Business Law Section, Bankruptcy and Commercial Law Section, and Real Estate Section
- Instructor for “Modern Real Estate Transactions” at Case Western Reserve University for six years
- Speaker at various legal education seminars sponsored by the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Case Western Reserve University, J.D., 1975
- Dartmouth College, A.B., 1969
Rate : $$$