Oscar A. Figueroa is a litigator focusing his practice on intellectual property and business litigation matters. Oscar has litigation experience in California State Court and Federal Courts throughout the country.
Oscar is an associate in the firm’s Orange County office. Oscar has litigation experience representing clients at both the state and federal levels in litigation related to intellectual property, contract disputes, class actions, disability access defense, and business torts.
Representative Matters :
- Member of a litigation team representing a leading personal technology company in patent litigation matters throughout the country
- Member of a litigation team assisting a luxury boutique retailer of curated candies protect its innovative intellectual property
- Member of a litigation team representing a global construction conglomerate in a case alleging numerous business torts
- Representing nationwide fast food restaurant chain in Americans with Disabilities Act lawsuits
Professional and Community Involvement :
- Board Member – Orange County Hispanic Bar Association
- Region XVIII Representative – Hispanic National Bar Association
- University of California, Los Angeles, J.D., 2016
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., College Honors; Departmental Honors, 2011
BAR ADMISSIONS : California
Rate : $$$