Oznur Parlakkilic is an Associate at Fragomen’s New York office, where she assists multinational corporate clients in employment-based immigrant and nonimmigrant matters.
Prior to joining Fragomen, Oznur worked at boutique immigration law firms in Connecticut and Massachusetts, where she assisted corporations and individuals with the preparation of employment-based nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions, and family-based immigration matters.
Oznur speaks English and Turkish.
- Prepared and filed nonimmigrant visa petitions for specialty occupations, specialized knowledge and multinational manager professionals; and immigrant visa petitions for multinational manager professionals.
- Assisted individuals in obtaining “extraordinary ability” classification based on demonstrated international expertise and prominence in their fields.
- Successfully responded to complex Requests for Evidence for H-1B nonimmigrant petitions.
- New England School of Law | J.D., 2015
- Quinnipiac University | B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions: Connecticut
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association
Rate : $$$$