Michael Freed is a partner in the Atlanta office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Products Liability and Insurance Coverage Practices. Mr. Freed is an experienced litigator who represents clients in complex civil litigation across the country.
Specifically, Mr. Freed has defended manufacturers, distributors, and retailers of various types of products, including automobiles, tires, watercraft, recreational vehicles, bicycles, and others.
Mr. Freed’s insurance coverage practice includes handling matters involving coverage under various types of commercial insurance policies, including claims-made policies, commercial general liability policies, commercial auto policies, and commercial property policies. As part of this practice, Mr. Freed provides insurance coverage analysis to insurers, and represents insurers in coverage litigation.
Mr. Freed’s practice also includes representing lawyers and law firms in matters involving alleged malpractice and professional misconduct. As part of this practice, Mr. Freed defends lawyers against legal malpractice claims, and provides risk management advice to lawyers and law firms. Mr. Freed has authored several articles and given numerous presentations on issues related to legal malpractice, legal ethics, and professionalism.
Mr. Freed also represents companies of all sizes in commercial litigation, including breach of contract and business tort cases.
- Georgia State University College of Law, Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, 2006
- Goshen College, Bachelor of Arts, 1998
- State Bar Admissions, Georgia
- United States Courts of Appeals & Supreme Court, United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- State Supreme Courts, Georgia Supreme Court
- State Appellate Courts, Georgia Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts, United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia
- American Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
Rate : $$$$