Taylor Yawney is an associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where he is a member of the Real Estate Practice Group.
- University of Miami School of Business Administration, M.B.A. 2014
- Concentration: Real Estate
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Miami Tenants’ Rights Clinic
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Future Arbitration Miami
- University of Miami Young Alumni Committee (Philanthropy & Fundraising Subcommittee)
- Legal Services of Greater Miami
- Northeastern University, B.A., Political Science, 2010, magna cum laude
- Golden Key International Honors Society
- Political Science Honors Society
- Men’s Squash, Team Captain, 2007-2009
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney P. Taylor Yawney & Shutts & Bowen LLP can handle?
Shutts & Bowen LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Real Estate. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Shutts & Bowen LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Shutts & Bowen LLP?
P. Taylor Yawney lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are P. Taylor Yawney reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on P. Taylor Yawney lawyer profile listing.