Paige R. Butler represents her clients in a myriad of practice areas ranging from personal injury, to wrongful death and employment discrimination, and specializes in cases dealing with catastrophic injuries.
She practices in both New York and New Jersey and is the firm’s New York Managing Attorney. She has been with the firm since 2008, where she has spent her career advocating for her clients, in all forms of resolution and trial settings.
She is professional, diligent and determined to promote her client’s interests, and always strives to humanize the legal process for her clients with compassion and honesty.
- New Jersey, 2008
- New York, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2008
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York, J.D. – 2008
- SUNY Binghamton University, Binghamton, New York, B.A. – 2005
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York Bar Association
- Bergen County Bar Association
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
Rate : $$$