Paige Coriden leverages her financial background to provide clients with effective counsel on various corporate matters, including assistance with mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and securities offerings and compliance.
Prior to joining Holland & Hart, Paige was a summer associate with the firm. She was also a Legal Intern at Molson Coors, a Legal Project Assistant Intern at Jeppesen Sanderson, and a Financial Analyst Intern with Northrop Grumman ES and Quish & Co., LLC.
- Corporate Matters . Paige represents companies with a variety of corporate transactions, including:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate governance
- Healthcare System Mergers/Integration
- Securities offerings and compliance
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Colorado, Leeds School of Business, B.B.A., 2012
Bar Admissions : Colorado
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Colorado Bar Association, Member
- Rocky Mountain Alliance Children’s Foundation, Board Member
Rate : $$$