Paige Taylor is a Partner in Fragomen’s Dallas office, where she advises and represents clients across a variety of industries, including telecommunications, technology, energy, engineering and electronics.
She has extensive experience in developing, implementing and managing PERM labor certification programs, as well as counseling multinational corporations on immigration practices and policies associated with corporate reorganizations, mergers, name changes and layoffs; H-1, L-1, TN, O-1 and J-1 non-immigrant visas; and public access and I-9 program compliance and improvement.
She also has developed a practice representing entertainers, athletes, scientists, researchers and health care professionals.
- Assisted Fortune 500 companies to develop immigration programs, policies and processes
- Designed and streamlined PERM labor certification programs for large telecommunication, technology and engineering companies
- Advised a leading telecommunication company in the acquisition of multiple entities and subsequent reorganization, including immigration due diligence and compliance
- University of Arkansas | J.D., 1997, high honors
- University of Texas | B.A., 1993
Bar Admissions: Texas
- Board Member, Refugee Services of Texas
- Past Chair, State Bar of Texas Immigration & Nationality Section (2013 – 2014)
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Former Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association, DOL Liaison Committee
- Former Committee Member, AILA Texas Service Center Liaison Committee
- Former Committee Member, AILA California Service Center Committee
- Former Committee Member, AILA Nebraska Service Center Liaison Committee
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
Rate : $$$$