Pamela Pappas focuses on real estate and business transactions and has extensive experience representing landlords and tenants in a wide variety of lease transactions including office, retail and industrial leasing.
Pamela also represents users, investors and developers in the operation, acquisition, development, financing and disposition of commercial and industrial properties.
- Represented national real estate concern in the leasing of Class “A” office complex in the Galleria area of Houston.
- Represented developer in acquiring, developing and leasing five shopping centers in the Houston area.
- Represented national financial institution in the development of leasing forms for foreclosed office, retail and industrial properties throughout Texas.
- Represented Houston-based energy company in the acquisition of industrial properties in Texas, California, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa and Arkansas.
- Represented developer in the development of residential leasing forms for a Texas senior living facility.
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Past Board Member, Houston Volunteer Lawyers Committee of the Houston Bar Association
- J.D., cum laude, Northwestern University School of Law, 1988
- B.A., with high honors, The University of Texas at Austin, 1985
Admissions : Texas, 1988
Rate : $$$