Pamela L. Westhoff is a partner in the Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental Practice Group in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Ms. Westhoff has a broad-based and versatile transactional real estate practice, with an emphasis in acquisitions, dispositions, commercial leasing, and technology issues affecting real estate.
She also has extensive experience in all types of real estate lending transactions, including workouts, restructures, and joint ventures. Ms. Westhoff has also represented developers and equity investors in commercial development projects (including partnership and joint ventures), including hotels and condominiums.
She also represents owners and providers in connection with telecommunication issues affecting commercial and retail properties, as well as university campuses. She has developed experience in the representation of radio and television broadcasters in real estate-related matters, including broadcast and communications tower licensing.
- J.D., University of Southern California, 1986, Order of the Coif
- M.B.A., University of Southern California, 1986, with highest honors
- B.B.A., Loyola Marymount University, 1982, summa cum laude
Admissions : California
- Board of Directors, NAIOP (Commercial Real Estate Development Association) Southern California Chapter (2010-Present), Executive Committee, 2013 Programs and Education Chair and 2012 UCLA/USC Real Estate Challenge Chair
- Chair, Board of Directors of the Building Owners and Managers Association of Greater Los Angeles (2005-2006); Board Member (1992-Present)
- Program Chair, Practising Law Institute’s Commercial Real Estate Financing: What Borrowers and Lenders Need to Know Now (2004-present)
- Executive Committee, Real Property Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Board Member, UCLA Finance and Investment Conference (2001-2006)
- Board Member, USC Crocker Symposium on Law and Business (2003-present); Planning Committee Chair (2007)
Rate : $$$