Panida A. Pollawit focuses her practice on international law, white collar crime and commercial litigation. She has appeared before courts in both Washington, D.C., and Alaska as a trial attorney.
Panida also has appellate experience from her clerkship at the Alaska Court of Appeals. A client-centered advocate, she takes into account both legal and business ramifications when offering legal advice.
- American Bar Association
- Alaska Bar Association
- Thai American Bar Association
- Asian American Bar Association of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2016, Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy
- B.S., Biochemistry, Trinity College, Minor: Japanese, 2012
Admissions : Alaska, New York
Rate : $$$$