Mr. Paolo A. Strino concentrates his practice in domestic and international trademark clearance and prosecution, Lanham Act litigation, trademark portfolio management, anti-counterfeiting enforcement, and U.S. and multi-country litigation. He represents clients in a broad array of industries ranging from chemical and pharmaceuticals, fashion, food and wine, media, entertainment, finance, insurance, and tourism.
Mr. Strino is highly regarded in the field of opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board, for all stages from discovery to trial. He has extensive experience in the area of geographic certification marks having prosecuted many applications to register and maintain world-renowned indications of origin including Prosecco Doc, Emilia, Asiago, and Pecorino Romano.
Mr. Strino is proficient in a number of related areas including copyright registration and enforcement, trade dress protection, licensing and distribution, trademark dilution, false advertising, internet and media law, domain name arbitration proceedings, technology transfer, and other vendor agreements.
He regularly advises clients on general corporate matters, with a special focus on international and cross-border transactions and is a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars in the United States and Europe.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School(Master of Laws)
- Concentrations in Business Law and Corporate Finance (Wharton School of Business)
- Universita’ Commerciale Luigi Bocconi(Master’s Degree for Business Lawyers, with honors)
- Universita’ Di Napoli “Federico II” School of Law (J.D. equivalent, with honors)
- Ateneo Impresa Business School S.P.A.(Master’s Degree, with honors)
- State of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Italy State Bar
- ALMA – Italian LL.M. Association ALMA – Italian LL.M. Association
- Co-founder and Chairman
- Columbian Lawyers Association
- Executive Secretary
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$