Paris B. Glazer focuses his practice in insurance services, insurance coverage counseling, and insurance coverage litigation. In addition to his insurance practice, Mr. Glazer has experience with aviation litigation, construction litigation, and environmental litigation.
Prior to joining Hinshaw & Culbertson LLP in November 2015, Mr. Glazer was a litigation associate at a law firm in Chicago for three years. Mr. Glazer also previously served as a judicial extern to the Honorable John R. Tunheim, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota.
Professional Affiliations :
- Chicago Bar Association, Member (2012 – present)
- American Bar Association, Member (2012 – present)
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Minnesota Law School, 2012
- B.S., Economics, University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2009
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Michigan
Rate : $$$