Pasquale V. Vairo focuses his practice on behalf of clients with personal injury, medical malpractice, and commercial litigation concerns. Several of Pasquale’s most recent jury verdicts have been well in excess of a million dollars and he has in fact had several multimillion dollar verdicts and settlements to his experience.
Pasquale began his practice as an Assistant District Attorney in the Office of the Bronx District Attorney, where he spent six years handling hundreds of violent and non-violent criminal cases, including narcotics offenses and homicides.
- New York, 1992
- Connecticut, 1993
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1997
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1997
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York, J.D. – 1992
- Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania, B.A. – 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York County Lawyer’s Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York State Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member
Rate : $$$