Patricia Vecera advises employers on all aspects of the employment relationship, including employment policies, employment agreements, federal/state law compliance, and challenging workplace situations.
She also defends employers in breach of contract, wrongful discharge, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour claims; provides day-to-day employment-related counseling; oversees and conducts investigations into issues of harassment and other workplace misconduct; and represents clients in negotiating collective bargaining agreements and grievance arbitrations proceedings, including appearing before the National Labor Relations Board and the Alaska Labor Relations Board.
- Attorney, Turner & Mede, P.C., Anchorage, Alaska, 2000-2015
- Attorney, Gruenstein & Hickey, LLC, Anchorage, Alaska, 1995-1999
- Legal Intern, U.S. Attorney’s Office, Eastern District of Washington, Spokane, Wash., 1993-1994
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 1994
- Associate Editor, Law Review
- B.S., Business Management, Chapman College, 1990
Rate : $$$