Advocate, teacher, and immigrant to the United States, Patricia Cruz Fragoso is pleased to be able to help navigate her clients through the civil justice system, relate to them in their own language, and to be their voice in court.
Although not born in Danbury, Patricia was raised in and educated through high school in Danbury, Conn. Patricia is involved in every aspect of her clients’ cases, from listening to their concerns and completing forms during their first office visit to pretrial investigations and jury trials.
Fragoso has been recognized as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers each year since 2012.
- J.D., cum laude, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- Law Review, Thomas M. Cooley Law School
- B.A., English & French Literature, Catholic University of Portugal
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Distinguished Justice Advocates, Charter Member
- American Association for Justice, Board of Governor
- American Bar Association
- National Latino Trial Lawyer Association
- Portuguese Bar Association of Connecticut, Founding Member
Rate : $$$