Patricia Morgan has been in the legal field in Arizona since the mid 1960’s and has worked as a paralegal since the 1970’s. In the past, Patricia assisted in the areas of corporate and plaintiff’s commercial litigation, but during the past 20 years her emphasis has been in the corporate and probate areas.
For 25+ years Patricia was on active duty or active reserve in the U.S. Navy. Although she was part of the JAG Corps for 20 of those years, she had very little hands-on training with JAG units as she was always cross-assigned out to repair ship detachments, telecommunications units, administrative or fleet support training units. Patricia was a Senior Chief Legalman (E-8) prior to earning her commission as a Chief Warrant Officer 2 (CWO-2) and she ultimately retired as a CWO-4.
- Phoenix College, A.A.S. in Legal Assisting
- Arizona State University, National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA)
- United States Navy
- Member Arizona Paralegal Association
- Maricopa Bar Association Paralegal Section
- Arizona State Bar Association Mentor Program speaker at high schools
- Executive Administrative Assistant to National Conference Chairman for National Joint Emergency Preparedness Conference attended by all military branches and national political and civilian leaders
- Special Administrative Assistant to National Naval Liaison Officers Conference
Rate : $$$