Patricia (Patty) Nelson graduated from Gonzaga University in Spokane, Washington in 1980, where she received her Bachelor of Arts degree. She graduated with magna cum laude honors. She went on to complete her education at the University of Puget Sound School of Law in Tacoma, Washington where she received her Juris Doctorate in 1983.
She is licensed to practice law in the State of Washington since 1984, and is also admitted to both the Eastern and Western Districts of the U.S. District Courts of Washington.
Throughout her years of practice, she has devoted herself to her clients and their special needs. This has taken her to courtrooms throughout the State of Washington. She has extensive trial experience which includes felony criminal defense and personal injury cases. Currently she has focused her practice to family law matters in the Snohomish County area.
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, Tacoma, Washington 1983
- Gonzaga University, Spokane, Washington 1980
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Washington State Bar Association, 1984 – Present
- Snohomish County Bar Association, 2005 – Present
- City of Colville Planning Commission, Former Chairperson
- Stevens County Bar Association, Past President
Rate : $$$