Patricia Lebow focuses her practice on the representation of affluent individuals and families in multi-generational planning, problem solving in litigation and advising regarding their real estate and business holdings.
Mrs. Lebow, who founded the West Palm Beach office of Broad and Cassel and served as its Managing Partner for over 30 years, counsels clients and works with tax specialists in strategizing and developing estate plans to minimize taxes.
Her practice also includes other areas of law where clients seek her advice based upon her many years of practice involving issues such as tortious interference with business relationships and non-competition clauses, contractual disputes of all types, real estate, probate, trust and estate, personal injury, stalking and injunctive relief, among other matters. Mrs. Lebow is also certified by The Florida Bar as a circuit-civil mediator.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD (1973)
- Boston University, BS, Journalism, cum laude (1969)
- District of Columbia
- New York
- Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Representation of beneficiaries in contested probate matters involving complexity with intra-family disputes and multiple tortious and contractual claims
- Representation of a plaintiff to establish boundaries by acquiescence, to quiet title and for adverse possession due to a discrepancy in a legal description of real property resulting in the seller’s (client’s) inability to convey marketable title
- Representation of employee and new employer in defense of a claim alleging breach of a non-compete agreement
- Inducted to Litigation Counsel of America
- Fellow, American Bar Association
- Member, International Women’s Forum
- Board of Directors, Palm Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Economic Council of Palm Beach County, First woman Chair
- Former Member, Board of Trustees, University of Richmond
- Member, Forum Club of the Palm Beaches
- Member, Executive Women of the Palm Beaches
Rate : $$$