With experience in foreign legal concepts and practices, Patricia R. Lesser focuses her practice on foreign and international law, where she advises clients concerned with multinational tax issues, including foreign legal and regulatory developments. Through a network of distinguished lawyers and accountants in major countries around the world, she monitors developments in tax and other business-law areas.
Patricia is trilingual in English, French and Spanish, and proficient in Italian. With her language skills and experience with foreign legal concepts and terms of art, she is frequently asked to provide authoritative translations of legal documents of all kinds.
In addition, she edits Tax Management publications on foreign legal and regulatory issues. Prior to joining Buchanan, Patricia was an intern at the Banque de France, Paris.
- The George Washington University, M.C.L., 1979
- University of Paris I, Pantheon-Sorbonne, D.E.S.S., 1977, European Community law
- University of Paris II, Assas-Sorbonne, Licence en Droit, Maitrise en Droit, 1975
- Member of the Finance Committee, International Fiscal Association, Central Branch
- Council member, International Fiscal Association, USA Branch
- District of Columbia Bar
- American Bar Association Section of International Law
- International Bar Association
- Inter-American Bar Association
Rate : $$$