Trial attorney with extensive litigation experience in federal and state courts throughout Michigan and Illinois in the following substantive areas of law:
- Commercial Litigation, with particular experience and expertise in the areas of contract disputes, business torts, misappropriation of trade secrets, and non-competition agreements.
- Insurance Defense Litigation, with particular experience and expertise representing insurers in defense of claims related to life, health, disability and ERISA benefit determinations.
- Automotive Litigation, with particular experience and expertise handling disputes between and among both original equipment manufacturers and their automotive suppliers, and the various Tiers of automotive suppliers, “just in time” suppliers, and emergency stop-ship situations.
- Financial Services Litigation, with particular experience and expertise representing financial institutions and loan servicers in disputes with borrowers and third-parties, and against consumer protection claims.
- Franchise and Distribution Litigation, with particular emphasis on the representation of franchisors in disputes with franchisees and third-parties.
- Michigan State University, James Madison College, B.A., 2002
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, J.D., 2005
- Federal Bar Association
- Oakland County Bar Association
- OCBA Inns of Court – Barrister
- State Bar of Michigan, Character and Fitness Committee
- Board of Directors, University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law Alumni Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Patrick B. Green & Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle?
Dickinson Wright PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Insurance, Class Action, Bankruptcy, Health Care. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Dickinson Wright PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Dickinson Wright PLLC?
Patrick B. Green lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Patrick B. Green reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Patrick B. Green lawyer profile listing.
Trial Pro, P.A.
Nadrich & Cohen Accident Injury Lawyers
Ryan L. Thompson
Thompson Law Injury Lawyers
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Monteverde and Associates PC
Kisling, Nestico & Redick
Custody Lawyer Riverside
Talkov Law Corp