Patrick S. Baldwin counsels and advises clients on corporate and securities law focusing on domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions. He has advised public and private companies and private equity firms and their portfolio companies on buy- and sell-side mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and leveraged buyouts.
His transactional experience also includes joint ventures, licensing arrangements, corporate restructurings, venture and later-stage equity financings, and debt securities offerings. Patrick has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including retail, media, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, building products, and technology.
Patrick’s practice also includes advising established public and private companies and emerging growth private companies on general corporate governance issues; on the drafting and negotiation of customer, supplier, and vendor contracts; and on the formation, capitalization, and structuring of their business entities.
While on special assignment with client UCB, S.A., Patrick acted as corporate counsel for UCB, Inc., the global pharmaceutical company’s U.S. affiliate. Before attending law school, Patrick managed commercial construction projects ranging in value from $2.5 million to $65 million.
- The University of Georgia (J.D. summa cum laude 2010; Order of the Coif; Notes Editor, Georgia Law Review);
- University of Florida (B.S. magna cum laude 2003)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Edward E. Carnes,
- United States Court of Appeals,
- Eleventh Circuit (2010-2011)
- Koch Methanol invests in YCI Methanol One and its $1.85 billion methanol production facility
- Koch Real Estate Investments invests in Safe Harbor Marinas
- Koch Equity Development commits $650 million preferred equity financing to support Meredith Corporation’s $2.8 billion acquisition of Time, Inc.
- Koch Disruptive Technologies leads $150 million investment in INSIGHTEC
- INVISTA to sell Apparel & Advanced Textiles business to Shandong Ruyi Investment Holding
- Koch Ag & Energy Solutions sells 1,054 MW CCGT Plant in Odessa, Texas to Vistra Energy
- Koch Industries acquires Guardian Industries
- American Capital Agency Corp. acquires American Capital Mortgage Management, LLC for $562 million
- Flint Hills Resources sells large scale rail facility to CIG Logistics.
Rate : $$$$