Patrick Campbell is a Principal with a practice concentrated in commercial litigation and transactions with experience in real estate, trade secret litigation, the enforcement and defense of noncompete and non-solicitation agreements, labor and employment, collective bargaining, sports and entertainment and First Amendment litigation.
Patrick was previously at a company as a Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary from 2005 until joining Offit Kurman. At the company he personally handled or managed all litigation brought by or against +$500,000,000 international transportation and logistics company including patent and other intellectual property litigation, franchise litigation, corporate litigation, and employment litigation.
Patrick also handled or managed all transactions involving the company including patent and other intellectual property licensing, franchise registration, franchise agreement, contract negotiation, corporate restructuring and governance, real estate sales and leases, and employment contracts
Previous work in a firm, Patrick was an associate at Cozen O’Connor from 1988-1989 and Dechert, LLP from 1989-1990. Beginning in 1990 he was in practice with Richie Phillips.
- Villanova School of Law (J.D.1988)
- Villanova University (B.S. in Finance 1985)
- United States Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Chair, Sports and Entertainment Law Committee
- St Katharine of Sienna (Wayne) Athletic Ministry
- High School and Youth Football and Lacrosse Coach
Rate : $$$$