Patrick Sargent focuses on structured finance and capital markets transactions, including extensive experience in commercial real estate finance and securitization, collateralized mortgage obligations, mortgage repo facilities, and structured financings of other diverse asset types such as trade receivables, auto loans, single-family rental loans, and equipment leases.
He represents a national credit rating agency in commercial mortgage securitizations and CRE CLO transactions and also represents issuers, loan sellers, underwriters, investors, and servicers in public and private structured finance transactions and other debt and equity transactions.
Bar Admissions : Texas
- Southern Methodist University (J.D., 1982)
- Kansas State University (B.S., Accounting, 1979)
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council, board of governors, president (June 2009–June 2010)
- Structured Finance Industry Group, board of directors
- American Bar Association, Section of Business Law, Committee on Developments in Business Financing, Subcommittee on Securitization of Assets
- Chartered Realty Investor Society, board of governors
Rate : $$$$