Patrick Callahan is a litigation associate in the firm’s Anchorage office. Patrick has assisted clients with a wide range of legal needs, including government contracting, real property, natural resources, employment, enforcing creditors’ rights, and health care related matters.
As a law student, Patrick worked in the chambers of the Hon. Dale A. Kimball of the United States District Court for the District of Utah as a law clerk, doing research and writing bench memoranda. Now, as an advocate, Patrick has experience drafting memoranda for state and federal courts, and for agency proceedings. Patrick has demonstrated a strong commitment to pro bono work.
Patrick had extensive work experience before studying the law, both in telecom sales and as a heavy equipment operator. During law school, he worked in-house at a hospital in rural Alaska, for a large real estate developer in Utah, and as a summer associate for Davis Wright Tremaine in Anchorage. He is fluent in Tagalog (Filipino), and grew up in Alaska.
- Summer Associate, Davis Wright Tremaine, Anchorage, Alaska, 2015
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Dale A. Kimball, U.S. District Court, District of Utah, Salt Lake City, 2015
- Legal Intern, Norton Sound Health Corporation, Nome, Alaska, 2014
- Legal Extern, Anderson Development Services, Sandy, Utah, 2014
Professional & Community Activities:
- Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
- Student Liaison, American Bar Association Healthcare Facilities Operations, 2014-2016
- J.D., Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School, 2016
- President: Health Law Society; Environment, Energy and Resources Society; J. Reuben Clark Law Society (student chapter)
- B.A., Political Science and Government, Utah Valley University, 2013
Rate : $$$