Patrick B. Costello focuses his practice on the representation of strategic and private equity clients in complex business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, divestitures, leveraged buyouts, restructurings, joint ventures and corporate finance transactions. His experience also includes advising clients on corporate governance matters.
Patrick advises clients across a variety of industries, including financial services, life sciences, real estate, technology, insurance, apparel, entertainment, energy and communications.
Representative Matters :
- Antarctica Capital, LLC in its acquisitions of parking management companies including Lanier Parking Solutions, Icon Parking Systems, Park One, Ameripark and Quik Park.
- Courtagen Life Sciences, Inc. in connection with private placements of equity and convertible debt.
- Capmark Financial Group Inc. in the sale of its low-income housing tax credit asset loan portfolio to the Hunt Companies, Inc., in a Section 363 bankruptcy auction.
- Primary Wave Music Publishing in the acquisition of the music catalogs owned by a variety of legendary artists and writers, including Hall & Oates, Chicago, Nirvana (Kurt Cobain), Aerosmith (Steven Tyler) and Maurice White (Earth, Wind and Fire).
- AT&T in its acquisition of Interwise, a leading global provider of voice, web and video conferencing services to businesses.
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., with honors, 2002
- Northwestern University, B.A., 1999
BAR ADMISSIONS : New York
Rate : $$$