Patrick Dennien is an associate in the Firm’s Compliance, Investigations & Government Enforcement Practice Group in Washington, DC. Mr. Dennien represents and advises domestic and international corporate clients on a wide variety of matters, including anti-corruption investigations, sanction systems of public international organizations, anti-money laundering risk, and corporate compliance programs.
Prior to joining Baker McKenzie, Mr. Dennien worked as an integrity compliance specialist at The World Bank’s Integrity Vice Presidency, where he assessed fulfillment of compliance conditions imposed on sanctioned parties. Mr. Dennien also advised sanctioned parties on the development and implementation of effective integrity compliance programs.
Mr. Dennien began his legal career as a solicitor in Australia, where he practiced in dispute resolution, administrative law, and corporate law.
- Georgetown University Law Center (Master of Laws Securities & Financial Regulation) (2015)
- Australian National University (Graduate Diploma Legal Practice) (2010)
- Australian National University (Bachelor of Laws) (2009)
- New York~United States (2016)
- High Court of Australia~Australia (2012)
- Australian Capital Territory~Australia (2011)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Law Society of the Australian Capital Territory – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- New York State Bar Association – Member
Rate : $$$