Patrick J. Egan is a former co-chair of the firm’s White-Collar Criminal Defense & Regulatory Compliance Practice. A Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers, he has more than 30 years of experience representing businesses, executives, professionals and other individuals in federal white-collar criminal defense matters and parallel civil actions.
Patrick served as Independent Counsel to the Ethics Committee of the Pennsylvania House of Representatives. He has successfully represented numerous defendants in investigations and jury trials. His areas of concentration include : Banking and FDIC Enforcement, Antitrust, Securities, Health Care, Tax and Accounting Oversight.
Patrick is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers. He is an Adjunct Professor of Integrated Trial Advocacy at Temple University Beasley School of Law as well as an Adjunct Professor at the University of Pennsylvania Law School and a faculty member for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy-Mid-Atlantic Regional Trial Program and the National Institute of Trial Advocacy-Advanced Deposition Skills.
Patrick has commented on criminal cases on national television and is frequently quoted in publications such as Compliance Week, Wall Street Journal, National Law Journal and Healthcare Risk Management.
Patrick is former Chair of the Criminal Law Committee of the Federal Bar Association for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers where he serves on the advisory board for The Champion Magazine.
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (J.D., 1986)
- Pennsylvania State University(B.S., 1980)
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminal Law Committee Federal Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers
BOARD OF DIRECTORS :
- Philadelphia Defenders Association
- The Pennsylvania Innocence Project
COURT ADMISSIONS :
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
Rate : $$$