Patrick Linehan’s diverse practice focuses on representing corporate and individual clients in both civil litigation and criminal investigations and prosecutions. He has defended clients in all phases of government investigations and prosecutions against allegations of securities fraud and regulatory violations, False Claims Act violations, FDA and healthcare fraud, antitrust fraud, and tax fraud, and others.
He has also litigated civil cases in both federal and state courts and before arbitration panels spanning a broad range of areas, including securities, breaches of fiduciary duty, employment, government contracts, False Claims Act, copyright, and general commercial matters.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2000, cum laude; Senior Notes Editor, American Criminal Law Review
- Ed.M., Harvard University, 1997
- B.A., Yale University, 1993
Rate : $$$