Patrick B. Fenn has been lead tax counsel on numerous large domestic and multijurisdictional mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. He provides tax advice to domestic and foreign entities in structuring acquisitions and operations around the world. Patrick has handled matters in the United States, Asia, Europe and South America.Patrick focuses on the tax aspects of a variety of complex transactions and investment vehicles, including:
- Private equity funds
- Hedge funds
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures
- Investments by foreign sovereign financing transactions
- Financial restructurings
- inancial instruments.
He is co-leader of the firm’s tax practice group and was one of the founding partners of the firm’s New York office in April 1993.
- Co-leader of the firm’s tax practice group.
- Focuses on the tax aspects of alternative investment vehicles, complex transactions and financial restructurings.
- J.D., University of Virginia School of Law, 1982
- B.A., University of Virginia, with honors, 1977
- New York
Rate : $$$$