With nearly three decades of experience, Patrick E. Gaas is regularly engaged by owners, contractors, and design professionals to handle some of the largest and most challenging commercial and industrial construction disputes and transactions both nationally and internationally, including workouts, document preparation, administrative proceedings, litigation, mediation, and arbitration.
In addition, Pat handles or manages a broad variety of other matters for a select group of clients, including financial institutions, doing business both domestically and abroad.
Before joining the firm, Pat was a Shareholder and Director of a well-established law firm, where he served as Section Head in the Houston, Texas office in its construction practice group, then regarded as one of the largest and most accomplished on the Gulf Coast.
Pat has presented seminars to the American Bar Association, the Texas Bar Association, and many client groups with topics ranging from litigation strategy, project delivery methods, and construction, design and/or procurement contract provisions, to suretyship, lien laws, and insurance issues.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. (1988)with honors
- Texas A&M University, B.B.A. (1985) cum laude
- Texas (1988)
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Rate : $$$$