Patrick H. O’Donnell has more than 25 years of experience advising clients in civil litigation and white collar criminal defense matters. Additionally, he specializes in government contacts and construction law and U.S. export and import control laws (ITAR and EAR).
Pat is a member of the firm’s Litigation, Government Contracts and Construction, and International Practice Groups. He is also a member of the firm’s Defense and Manufacturing and Distribution Industry Teams.
- Radford University; B.S., Economics, 1981
- University of Virginia School of Law; J.D., 1988
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association Officer
- Tidewater Association of Service Contractors
- Argued before United States Supreme Court in Norshipco v. Garris, 532 U.S. 811 (2001), for the recognition of a wrongful death action under general maritime law
- Defended Chairman and President of a Virginia bank accused of 31 counts of bank fraud in federal court
- Defended Virginia attorney on federal conspiracy and fraud charges arising out of commercial real estate transactions
- Defended chief financial officer of Virginia corporation on federal conspiracy and government contract fraud charges
Rate : $$$