Patrick Burke focuses his practice on commercial and structured finance including representing creditors and borrowers in the negotiation, documentation and management of both secured and unsecured single-bank and syndicated credit facilities.
He also has significant experience in mergers and acquisitions, securities, corporate governance and general corporate law matters.
Prior to practicing law, Patrick spent eight years in the commercial banking industry, holding credit management and commercial lending positions with several financial institutions.
Memberships and Affiliations:
- Member of the Ohio State and Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Associations.
- Former Chair of the Banking and Financial Services Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association.
- Member of the St. Raphael School Advisory Committee.
- Cleveland State University, J.D., summa cum laude, executive editor, Cleveland State Law Review, 2003
- The Ohio State University, B.S.B.A., cum laude, Beta Gamma Sigma, 1995
Rate : $$$$