Patrick Curran is a litigator in Davis Wright Tremaine’s communications group. He represents clients in complex litigation in federal and state courts across the country. He advises clients both in and out of the telecommunications industry on a broad range of commercial litigation matters.
Patrick has experience representing individuals and corporations in a wide range of civil matters, including professional malpractice, torts, construction and design defects, and employment discrimination.
- Associate, Bonner Kiernan Trebach & Crociata LLP, Washington, D.C., 2013–2016
- Law Clerk, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Washington, D.C., 2011–2013
- Law Clerk, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, Washington, D.C., 2012
Professional & Community Activities:
- Federal Communications Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- Fairfax Bar Association
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law, 2013
- Trial Advocacy Association
- B.A., Georgetown University, 2008
- Phi Alpha Theta National History Honor Society
- Center for Social Justice – DC Reads
Rate : $$$