Patrick Ferguson focuses on energy policy, project development, and energy-related transactions in California and throughout the western United States. He advises power producers, utilities, community choice aggregators, transmission developers, power marketers, and energy technology companies.
His practice focuses on commercial contracting, dispute resolution, and regulatory policy involving the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC), California Independent System Operator (CAISO), the California Energy Commission (CEC), and the California legislature.
- Director, Regulatory Affairs, NaturEner USA, LLC, San Francisco, 2013-2014
- Associate, Latham & Watkins LLP, San Francisco, 2007-2013
Professional & Community Activities:
- Board of Directors, Power Association of Northern California, present
- J.D., Columbia Law School, 2007
- Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
- President, Environmental Law Society
- Advisor, Columbia University Earth Institute
- Staff Editor, Columbia Human Rights Law Review
- B.S., B.B.A., Management Science, Georgetown University, McDonough School of Business, 2003, cum laude
- Dean’s Citation for Academic and Extracurricular Excellence
Rate : $$$