Patrick Hanna is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate and Business Services practice groups. Patrick has extensive experience representing banks, commercial lenders, developers, landlords, tenants, condominium associations and individuals in commercial real estate transactions, commercial finance, business sales and acquisitions and corporate formations. The firm’s land use and zoning practice informs and enhances Patrick’s transactional practice.
Patrick also enjoys representing individuals in the purchase, sale, lease, and refinance of personal homes. Patrick’s background as in-house counsel benefits his practice as local Connecticut counsel for regional and national developers, landlords and business owners on commercial real estate transactions, commercial finance and lending matters.
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Stamford Chamber of Commerce
- Norwalk Chamber of Commerce
- Timothy Hanna Memorial Scholarship Fund, Inc., President
- Greenwich Rhinos Soccer Club
- Stamford Whale Bandits Hockey Club
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Boston University, B.A., 1998
Rate : $$$