Patrick Jamieson represents issuers and underwriters in a range of capital markets transactions. Patrick advises issuers and underwriters across a range of public and private securities offerings, including common stock offerings, registered debt offerings, 4(a)(2) private placements, Rule 144A/Regulation S debt offerings, convertible, preferred and hybrid securities offerings, tax-exempt multimodal debt offerings, municipal debt offerings, MJDS securities offerings and establishment of “at-the-market” equity programs.
He also has experience advising clients on general corporate, securities law and corporate governance matters.
- Represented underwriters in connection with $2.5 billion of common stock offerings by The Southern Company.
- Represented underwriters in connection with a $723 million common stock offering by Consolidated Edison, Inc.
- Represented underwriter in connection with Consolidated Edison, Inc.’s $339 million bought equity issuance.
- Represented sales agents in connection with the establishment of an at-the market equity program by The Southern Company.
- Represented Duke Energy Corporation in connection with its $3.75 billion senior notes offering.
- Represented initial purchasers and underwriters in connection with the inaugural U.S. $3.25 billion debt issuance and $1.2 billion MJDS-registered convertible subordinated notes issuance by Emera Incorporated to finance its acquisition of TECO Energy, Inc.
- Represented underwriters in connection with more than $23 billion of debt and hybrid securities offerings by The Southern Company and its various subsidiaries, including Euro-denominated bonds and “green bonds.”
- Represented underwriters in connection with The Ohio State University’s establishment of a $1 billion shelf registration-style municipal bond offering program.
- Represented underwriters in connection with more than $5 billion of debt and hybrid securities offerings by NextEra Energy, Inc., NextEra Energy Capital Holdings, Inc. and Florida Power & Light Company.
- Represented underwriters in connection with more than $3 billion of collateral trust bond and subordinated debt offerings by National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation.
- Represented a utility holding company in connection with several debt offerings under Regulation S and Rule 144A.
- Represented remarketing agents in connection with various remarketings of tax-exempt multimodal debt by subsidiaries of The Southern Company and American Electric Power Company.
- JD, Duke University School of Law, 2014
- MA, Duke University, 2014
- BA, Emory University, summa cum laude, 2011
- New York
Rate : $$$$