Patrick W. Lincoln is a real estate attorney who advises clients on a range of matters, including acquisition, disposition, and financing of various types of commercial property; real estate development; and structuring acquisitions, investments, financing, and joint ventures.
Patrick also has extensive experience in corporate law, including joint ventures and equity investments, helping him provide strategic advice on the overall structuring of real estate transactions and all aspects of corporate real estate services.
He delivers proactive advice regarding potential issues and opportunities, and balances risks and benefits to deliver practical guidance to advance each client’s strategic objectives.
- Performed work, nationwide, for a major U.S. investment management firm, including negotiating a preconstruction purchase agreement, a tri-party senior housing joint venture agreement, and office and industrial leases
- Represented a major housing fund in the creation and restructuring of single-family home development projects
- Represented a publicly traded company in all aspects of its headquarters relocation
- Handled all real estate-related elements of complex, real estate-intensive mergers and acquisitions.
- J.D. cum laude Boston University School of Law 2001
- B.A. magna cum laude The George Washington University 1998
Bar Admissions : District of Columbia, Virginia
- Member, board of directors, Linking Communities for Educational Success, Inc., a nonprofit organization serving youth in Washington, DC
- Advisory Committee Member of a Virginia preschool
Rate : $$$