As a member of the Professional Liability Department, Patrick M. DeLong focuses a portion of his practice representing clients in complex construction defect, and building design related claims and suits.
He routinely represents and defends real estate developers, general contractors, subcontractors, licensed construction industry professionals, as well as municipalities, in all manner of construction related actions.
Throughout his legal career, Patrick has also represented clients and their insurers in high exposure automobile, rental car, premises liability and commercial general liability cases involving allegations of wrongful death and catastrophic injuries in both Florida and federal courts.
Patrick devotes a portion of his practice to defending financial institutions, debt servicers, credit reporting agencies and all manner of lenders, in creditors’ rights, TCPA, FDCPA and FCCPA actions.
In 1990, Patrick earned his Bachelor of Arts degree with Honors from the University of Notre Dame, and remained at the University of Notre Dame for law school where he received is juris doctor in 1993.
Patrick is a member of the Bar of the state of Florida. He is admitted to practice before all Florida state circuit and federal district courts, the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern and Middle District of Florida, as well as the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 1993)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., cum laude, 1990)
- Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2000
Associations & Memberships:
- ACA International (The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals)
- NARCA (The National Creditors Bar Association)
Rate : $$$$