Patrick DeLong focus his practice on representing real estate developers financial institutions, debt servicers, licensed construction industry professionals, general contractors, subcontractors and municipalities. He also represents clients in building design related suits and complex construction defects being a member of the Professional Liability Department.
Patrick obtained his B.A. from University of Notre Dame in 1990 and his Juris Doctorate from Notre Dame Law School in 1993. He has represented clients from and their insurer in cases of premise and commercial general liability, catastrophic injuries, high exposure automobile and allegation of wrongful death in both state and federal court.
Patrick is permitted to practice before the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern and Middle District of Florida, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, all Florida state circuit and federal district court. He is a member of the Bar of the state of Florida. He is also a member of the Association of Credit and Collection Professionals and the National Credit Bar Association.
- Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 1993)
- University of Notre Dame (B.A., cum laude, 1990)
- Florida, 1993
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1994
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2000
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2000
Associations & Memberships:
- ACA International (The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals)
- NARCA (The National Creditors Bar Association)
Rate : $$$