Pat heads the Firm’s appellate group and also practices in the areas of business and intellectual property litigation. He represents clients in both state and federal courts in a variety of matters, including trademark, copyright, patent, unfair competition, and trade secrets cases.
Pat’s patent litigation experience includes assessing patent damage claims, early assessment of patent validity, enforceability and infringement, and all aspects of Markman proceedings and appeals.
Before joining the firm, Pat was a law clerk to Judge Ellsworth A. Van Graafeiland of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit and to Judge Dominic J. Squatrito and Magistrate Judge Thomas P. Smith, both of the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 1993, with honors
- College of the Holy Cross, B.A., 1990
Rate : $$$