Patrick Michael McGraw is founder of the McGraw Law PC.
- Law school: Drake University, J.D., with high honors, 2000
- Admitted: Drake University, J.D., with high honors, 2000
- University/College: William Penn College, B.A – Pre Law, with highest honors, 1997
- Other education: Ricks College (BYU Idaho) – Pre Law, with High Honors
Federal Court admissions:
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Iowa
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Iowa
- Roanoke City Bar Association
- Polk County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Patrick Michael McGraw & McGraw Law PC can handle?
McGraw Law PC can handle cases related to laws concerning Family, Divorce, Child Support, Child Custody, Adoption. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is McGraw Law PC located?
How much would it cost to hire McGraw Law PC?
Patrick Michael McGraw lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Patrick Michael McGraw reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Patrick Michael McGraw lawyer profile listing.
Công ty TNHH TVDT Luật VN
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC