Patrick M. Miller partners with clients to maximize value in executing major projects in the ever-evolving construction industry. Patrick is the leader of Faegre Baker Daniels’ Chicago office. Patrick is experienced in public infrastructure, design-build and P3 procurement.
He serves on the Design-Build Institute of America’s (DBIA) Legal Committee and is one of few lawyers in the nation approved to teach DBIA’s Contracts and Risk course. He has extensive experience with heavy civil and highway construction, P3 projects, and real estate development.
Patrick also represents clients in construction and real estate litigation, helping resolve disputes in Chicago, Indiana and throughout the country. He has represented clients in change and delay claims, construction defect matters, commercial foreclosure and workout litigation, among other issues.
- Marquette University Law School, J.D. (2002)
- University of Wisconsin, B.A. (1999)
Bar Admissions :
Court Admissions :
- Indiana Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
Professional Associations :
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- State Bar of Wisconsin
Civic Activities : Steppenwolf Theatre Corporate Council — Steering Committee
Rate : $$$