Patrick Montgomery represents global financial institutions and public companies in high-risk government and internal investigations and complex litigation. In particular, Patrick defends clients in the financial services, accounting, technology, and manufacturing sectors in white-collar criminal matters, SEC enforcement actions, and securities and shareholder litigation.
He has extensive experience counseling clients facing investigations before the U.S. Department of Justice, Securities and Exchange Commission, State Attorneys General and other regulatory authorities.
Patrick is recognized in Legal 500 for his work in Antitrust: Civil Litigation/Class Actions.
He started his career as an associate at King & Spalding before practicing for eight years at another AmLaw 50 law firm.
After graduating from law school, Patrick clerked for the Honorable Jane R. Roth on the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
- J.D., Georgetown University
- B.A., College of the Holy Cross
- Court of Appeals of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$$