Patrick Pope is an attorney in the Nashville office of Baker Donelson and is a member of the Real Estate and Finance Group. Clients in the wireless telecommunications industry rely on Mr. Pope to represent and advise them in diverse situations related to the leasing and acquisition of real estate for the development of telecommunications infrastructure.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Pope worked with MasTec Network Solutions, where he gained expansive knowledge of property site acquisitions, telecommunication’s infrastructure and lease negotiations.
- University of East Anglia, School of Law, LL.M. in International Trade Law, 2013
- Samford University, Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2012
- The University of Tennessee, B.A., 2009
- Tennessee, 2012
- Washington, D.C., 2013
Mr. Pope has taken a leading role in more than 300 matters across 12 states for a leading wireless telecommunications provider in the leasing of ground space and building space with commercial and non-commercial property owners alike. Associated with the leasing of such space, he regularly assists in the obtaining of easements for access and the installation of utilities and fiber.
Professional Honors & Activities:
- Member – American Bar Association
- Member – Tennessee Bar Association
- Member – Nashville Bar Association
Rate : $$$